The Warlock is a melee class that wields a dagger and a staff. His basic attack is a dagger slash which applies poison damage over time. Enemies under this effect will explode upon death. Similar to the Thief, with a correctly timed slash, the dagger attack can also parry all projectiles, excluding traps. His first ability is a ball of lightning that, upon contact, jumps to nearby enemies, dealing the same amount of damage to all of them.
The Warlock wears a long robe over a tunic with a small cap on his head. He wields a poison dagger in his right hand, and a curved staff in his left. The color of his robe can be changed by the player, but by default it is a dark purple.
- Shoots an orb that electrocutes nearby enemies on detonation - hitting a wall, enemy, or reaching a certain range will detonate the orb.
|Lightning Strike||Starting||Upgrade 1||Upgrade 2||Upgrade 3||Upgrade 4|
|Number of Targets||5||6||7||8||9|
Life Steal Nova
- Form a large nova that poisons enemies. You gain HP every time they take damage.
|Life Steal Nova||Starting||Upgrade 1||Upgrade 2|
- A storm cloud forms above your head and shoots lightning at nearby creatures, dealing damage in a relatively large area from where the bolt lands.
|Electrical Storm||Starting||Upgrade 1||Upgrade 2|
- Melee attack that also poisons enemies.
|Poison Dagger||Starting||Upgrade 1||Upgrade 2||Upgrade 3||Upgrade 4|
- Chance to gain 1 HP when you kill something.
|Blood Sacrifice||Starting||Upgrade 1||Upgrade 2||Upgrade 3||Upgrade 4|
- Gain mana when you kill something.
|Soul Sacrifice||Starting||Upgrade 1||Upgrade 2|
|Mana per kill||1||2||3|