Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Act Two, or The Armory, is the second act in Castle Hammerwatch and features new enemies and traps that the player has to overcome, such as fire turrets and dart traps.
While on the first floor of this act maggots can be found, all other enemies are new to the player. Skeletons become the new main enemy, while slimes and archers are also common. Flower towers are replaced by nova towers.
- Main article: The Knight
The boss for The Armory is The Knight. It is located in a long room with several pillars and spawned skeletons.
- SPECIAL NOTE: There are no "cracked" walls in the Armory. Instead, 'cracked' walls are represented by bare segments of wall that have about 5 grey tiles in a darker hue than the regular walls. These will be referred to as "discolored" walls.
- Floor 4
- When passing by the Bronze Gate holding the Skeleton Army, another Bronze Gate to the right contains a switch that reveals a small alcove containing a Bomb Tile puzzle. Solving this reveals another hidden passageway within the Skeleton Army room, leading to a Token and other treasure.
- When under the grates near the Red Spike Trap, look for a set of three red wall banners with a small black hole in the center banner. This can be walked through, leading to a Golden Ankh.
- To the immediate left of the Red Spike Trap secret is a button that reveals a small room with a Token slightly north.
- In the upper-left area, near where 2 Gargoyle Statues are, there is a Discolored Wall near the Slime Bubble portion. (IMAGE HELP: http://i.imgur.com/z3yD5Gy.png)
- Floor 5
- At a dead end with 3 Apples in a line, there is a Discolored Wall on the upper left corner. (IMAGE HELP: http://i.imgur.com/av8089S.png)
- At at Save Point nestled in a small left-sided alcove, head right towards - and through - a passageway leading to a small cluster of Skeleton Spawners with Fire Turrets north of them. The upper left corner of the room has a Discolored Wall. (IMAGE HELP: http://i.imgur.com/WLhda1h.png)
- At the dead end featuring 2 Copper Gates, 2 Oranges, and a Golden Ankh, there is a fake wall in the room behind the right-side Copper Gate. (IMAGE HELP: http://i.imgur.com/1Abwd2W.png)
- Floor 6
- When heading right from the starting point, you'll come to a temporary wall. On the other side of the wall, a Fake Wall Banner can be found. (IMAGE HELP: http://i.imgur.com/nA4vuKQ.png)
- South-east of the + Arrow Trap room (w/ 5 pressure switches), there is a Discolored Wall clearly visible. (IMAGE HELP: http://i.imgur.com/DiNVb1X.png)
- Within the arrow trap room, there are two mini side rooms with wall buttons in them. Hitting them both with activate a hidden passage to the left of the room revealing apples and two treasure chests.